It was built on an older core in the second half of the 16th century. Originally a one-storey building, it was rebuilt several times, mainly in 1668. In the middle of the 19th century, it was supplemented by a second floor, a balcony in front of a 40-meter high tower and a two-arm staircase. The clock on the tower is from the beginning of the 17th century. The upper dial shows the hours, the lower the minutes. On the ground floor, a memorial plaque of Bishop Charles II is secondarily set into the wall. Lichenstein as evidence of renovation in the 1960s. Today, the town hall is the seat of the Municipal Office.
Vytvořil hochmajer.com | Předvolby cookies